Free Webinar – Covid recovery: What can the nanotechnology industry do next?
Tuesday 21st July 2020, 2.00pm (BST)
We hosted a free webinar on what steps the Nanotechnology Industry can take now to prepare for a post-Covid rebuild? With key speakers from Graphene@Manchester, Nanotechnology Industry Association, Cerion Nanomaterials and Promethean Particles.
View on demand for free
Key questions covered:
- What has changed for nanotechnology manufacturing as a result of the pandemic? How can companies overcome the current economic challenges?
- How might things be rebuilt in a new form? Which industries are likely to transform and how can nanotechnology form part of the recovery post-Covid?
- How can nanotechnology organisations expedite nanomaterial production scale-up?
Moderator and Panellists:
- James Baker, CEO, Graphene@Manchester
- Dr Claire Skentelbery, Director General, Nanotechnology Industry Association
- Landon Mertz, CEO, Cerion Nanomaterials
- Dr Selina Ambrose, Technical Manager, Promethean Particles
Reasons to view:
- Find out what has changed for nanomaterials as a result of Covid-19 and hear from your peers who are finding new ways to succeed
- Hear from our expert panel sharing insight on the challenges of scale-up and how to avoid the ‘valley of death’
- Share ideas with others on what the world might look like after Covid-19 and how nanomaterials can contribute in practical terms
- Understand what changes are likely from policy and funding shifts as a result of the pandemic and Brexit
- The webinar will take place on Zoom and last 1 hour 15 mins including questions
- This webinar will be an open discussion between panellists and we expect it to be highly interactive; including audience polls, dedicated Q&A time and the opportunity to share your own insight with peers
- Q&A will be open throughout but all questions will be explored at the end
- Joining instructions will be shared after registration