Attend for free and discover cutting edge advanced materials, meet new suppliers and learn about the latest techniques and technologies.
The Advanced Materials Show 2020 will take place at NAEC Stoneleigh, Stoneleigh Park, Coventry from 8th – 9th July 2019.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- Over 300+ exhibitors and 4,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with Battery Cells and Systems Expo, Vehicle Electrification Show and Ceramics UK.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association. Read more.
The show will be co-located with Ceramics UK a celebration of the importance of the ceramic manufacturing industry in Britain in the context of international trade and cooperation. Find out more.