The Advanced Materials Show will take place at the NEC Birmingham, Birmingham from 28th – 29th June 2023.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology.
- Over 400+ exhibitors and 5,000 attendees and 100+ speakers, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with The Advanced Ceramics Show, Battery Cells and Systems Expo and Vehicle Electrification Show.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association.
The Advanced Ceramics Show
The show will be co-located with The Advanced Ceramics Show a celebration of the importance of the ceramic manufacturing industry in Britain in the context of international trade and cooperation. Find out more.