A truly unique, free to attend exhibition and conference that brings together a highly focused audience, all involved in the research, production, purchasing or integration of advanced materials technology. With an expected attendance of 4,000 (across four shows), the show provides a perfect platform to meet with buyers with a shared focus on materials science, engineering and development.
Why Exhibit at The Advanced Materials Show?
- Customers: Access high volumes of prospective customers and partners along with your existing contacts. With a highly targeted audience at the show, you know that everyone here is involved in research, development, manufacturing, purchasing or integration of advanced materials.
- Networking: Daily networking events begin before the doors even open with a series of networking receptions including the exclusive pre-show, invitation-only welcome party along with the opening night showpiece reception that brings together everyone at the event.
- Stay ahead: With the entire marketplace in one room, you will see and hear from your peers, customers, suppliers and competitors, giving you a snapshot of the industry and helping you work better. With a comprehensive technology and innovation exhibition along with a world-class conference programme, learning about the opportunities, trends and developments has never been so easy.
- Multi-channel promotion: Exhibiting at the show not only puts you in a room with thousands of potential customers but also gives your brand exposure through multiple channels before, during and after the show. Your logo and company bio will appear on the show website, in the show preview, in the onsite show guide and in the show newsletter sent after the event – not to mention the opportunities to share your company news and updates through our extensive industry network.
Interested in finding out more? Fill in the enquiry form for an exhibition prospectus and price list.
Materials exhibited at the show will include:
Graphene & 2D Materials
Technology and Services on display will include:
– Analysis, measurement and characterisation
– Scientific Instruments
– Nano positioning systems
– Research materials
– Materials handling equipment
– Testing equipment and services
– R&D Services
– Raw Materials
– Laboratory Services
– Automation Equipment
Audience Job Title Profile
|Application Development Engineer||Managing Director||Principle Scientist|
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||Materials Buyer||Process Engineer|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Materials Coordinator||Procurement|
|Computational Material Scientist||Materials Engineer||Project Engineer|
|Design Engineer||Materials Integrity Engineer||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Director of Engineering||Materials Modelling||R&D Director|
|R&D Project Leader|
|General Manager||Materials Synthesis||Research Chemist|
|Head of Application Testing||Materials Technologist||Scientific Team Leader|
|Head of Materials||Materials Testing Technician||Technical Director|
|Head of Materials Engineering||Metallurgist||Technical Project Manager|
|Head of R&D||New Product Development||Testing Manager|
|Innovation Lead||Performance Engineer||VP Engineering|
|Laboratory Manager||Polymer Chemist|
Enquire about Exhibiting
Contact us today to discuss availability.