The Advanced Materials Show 2020 will take place at NAEC Stoneleigh, Stoneleigh Park, Coventry from 2nd – 3rd December 2020.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- Over 300+ exhibitors and 4,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with Battery Cells and Systems Expo, Vehicle Electrification Show and Ceramics UK.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association. Read more.
The show will be co-located with Ceramics UK a celebration of the importance of the ceramic manufacturing industry in Britain in the context of international trade and cooperation. Find out more.
Attendee job titles will include:
|Application Development Engineer||Materials Buyer||Process Engineer|
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||Materials Coordinator||Procurement|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Materials Engineer||Project Engineer|
|Computational Materials Scientist||Materials Integrity Engineer||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Design Engineer||Materials Modelling||R&D Director|
|Engineer||Materials Scientist||R&D Project Leader|
|General Manager||Materials Synthesis||Research Chemist|
|Head of Application Testing||Materials Technologist||Scientific Team Leader|
|Head of Materials||Materials Testing Technician||Senior Scientist|
|Head of Materials Engineering||Metallurgist||Technical Director|
|Head of R&D||New Product Development||Technical Project Manager|
|Innovation Lead||Performance Engineer||Testing Manager|
|Laboratory Manager||Polymer Chemist||Vice President Engineering|
|Managing Director||Principal Scientist||Vice President R&D|