The co-located events The Advanced Materials Show, The Advanced Ceramics Show, Battery Cells & Systems Expo and Vehicle Electrification Expo, will take place in Halls 3 & 3A at the NEC, Birmingham.
Build-up – Unloading
For use of the lorry way at the rear of Halls 3 & 3A, report to the designated lorry park (South 3). From here you will be directed down to the rear of the halls when space becomes available. Lorry way access MUST be booked in advance of arriving onsite using the NEC’s Online Event Delivery System, Voyage Control.
Please click on the links provided below for more information regarding loading & unloading:
- For Voyage Control Instructions, please click HERE
- To book Voyage Control, please click HERE
- For the venue Site Map, please click HERE
- For traffic and parking information, please click HERE
- For information on the event delivery and breakdown process, please click HERE
Breakdown – Loading
- Breakdown will commence 30 minutes after show close/ once ALL visitors have vacated the halls and the mains power supply has been switched off
- The Voyage Control booking system does NOT apply for breakdown
- Cars and small vans will have priority to access the rear of the halls via Gate 1 once the show has closed
- Larger vehicles will be queued on the designated lorry park (South 3) from 7.15am on the morning of breakdown
- They will be sent down to the back of the halls once space becomes available
- Please note there may be a delay in releasing vehicles; however we do endeavour to ensure all vehicles are allowed down to the rear of the halls as soon as possible