Event Partners Secure
Organiser COVID-Secure Measures
Event Partners Secure:
Creating a Safe Space for You to do Business
The health, safety and wellbeing of our exhibitors, visitors, speakers, contractors and staff attending The Advanced Materials Show, Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems Expo and Vehicle Electrification Expo in July, is our number one priority. We want to ensure that the industry as a whole retains the confidence they have in us, as the organisers, to deliver a first-class global celebration in the heart of UK manufacturing and R&D, without compromise.
We are collaborating with the venue and our supplier network, following the approved safety framework for the events industry and monitoring the latest guidance from the UK Government, to create a covid-secure meeting place for you all this Summer.
Here is an overview of what WE will be doing to keep YOU safe:
Social/ Physical Distancing
- The build period will be strictly scheduled to create a safe environment for contractors and exhibitors to prepare for the event
- One-way systems in applicable areas of the venue
- Revised layout in the halls with wider aisles to facilitate social distancing with ease
- Larger conference theatres, B2B meeting areas and catering outlets to create suitable space between seating/ tables
- Crowd management protocols will be in place to ensure our event capacity is in line with the latest UK Government guidance
- Handshakes will not be permitted – we look forward to seeing new, innovative and safe greetings on the show floor!
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Hand washing/ sanitiser stations throughout the event
- Increased ventilation, where possible, to improve air circulation and quality
- Enhanced cleaning and waste management protocols around the venue with a focus on high touch points and regularly trafficked areas like registration, conference theatres, meeting spaces, toilets and catering outlets
- Stringent sanitising procedures onsite for AV equipment in the conference theatres to keep our industry-leading speakers and attendees safe
- A variety of catering options will be available for purchase, including pre-packaged ‘food-to-go’; contactless/ cashless transactions will be required
Protect & Detect
- Face coverings will be mandatory in both the public areas and in the exhibition halls themselves; to be supplied by the individual
- Enhanced first aid and medical support onsite
- Where social distancing cannot be maintained (e.g. manned registration desks/ information counters, catering stations etc), hygiene screens will be installed to protect both the staff and you
- Pre-registration to attend is essential and badge printing at home is strongly encouraged to fast-track your entry into the halls and minimise queuing
- Attendee contact details will be retained for 21 days to facilitate contact tracing if necessary, as per UK Government/ Local Authority guidance
- Our covid-secure measures and those of the venue and our suppliers are readily available to our event stakeholders
- We have shared guidance with our exhibiting community, to help them create a safe on-stand environment for both their staff and our attendees
- Our onsite signage and announcements will reiterate the importance of social distancing, face coverings and good hand hygiene
- As we draw closer to the event, our pre-show messaging via our websites and social feeds will focus on the latest updates from the UK Government/ health organisations and our onsite policies/ protection measures
Our measures are based on the latest UK Government and events industry guidance, therefore subject to change. It is recommended you visit this page regularly to check for updates.