What to expect in 2022?
The team here at Event Partners are busy putting together an exciting programme of content in partnership with our top-flight speakers and advisors. We will be sharing all the details about this later this year If you don’t want to miss out on all of this year’s free content, make sure you subscribe and we will be in touch very soon.
What you can expect across all our shows – at no cost:
- Our four co-located shows will be back – bigger and better – we will be bring the Advanced Materials Show, Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems and the Vehicle Electrification Expos to the UK in 2022 and with more time to plan the event, this can only mean an even stronger show for our exhibitors, speakers and attendees
- Four tracks of top flight content over two days with breakout sessions, open discussions, interactive panels and networking opportunities
- 140 speakers from across the supply chain and around the world
- High-level discussions of the most promising developments and how to overcome any potential barriers to industry growth
- Focused technical sessions that bring together the innovators, the regulators, volume manufacturers and the end users to discuss and share the latest R&D
- Dedicated networking sessions for attendees during and after the event to ensure you maximise your time and meet potential suppliers and customers
Would you like to speak?
Keep yourself updated by registering for our newsletter here