What to expect from our conferences in 2020 and 2021?
Though we won’t be delivering an in-person event this December, the team here at Event Partners are busy putting the finishing touches to an exciting programme of events in partnership with our top-flight speakers and advisors. We will be sharing all the details about the new offering in the coming weeks. If you don’t want to miss out on this free content, make sure you subscribe and we will be in touch very soon…”
What you can expect across all our shows – at no cost:
- Our four co-located shows will each showcase dedicated content sessions this December, bringing you the highlights of the planned programme for The Advanced Materials Show, Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems and the Vehicle Electrification Expo.
- Interactive live sessions and Q&A opportunities – have your questions answered and move your business forward in 2021
- Listen to top flight speakers addressing the complex changes affecting your industry and supply chain – including COVID-19, Sustainability and Brexit
- Technical sessions that focus on specific R&D challenges or opportunities with guidance and open discussion from leading experts
- Lively interview sessions between our hosts and industry luminaries
- Bespoke networking opportunities, we will ensure that you still have the chance to meet and have great conversations with the rest of the industry!
July 7th – 8th 2021:
- Our four co-located shows will be back – bigger and better – we will be bring the Advanced Materials Show, Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems and the Vehicle Electrification Expos to the UK in 2021 and with more time to plan the event, this can only mean an even stronger show for our exhibitors, speakers and attendees
- Four tracks of top flight content over two days with breakout sessions, open discussions, interactive panels and networking opportunities
- 140 speakers from across the supply chain and around the world
- High-level discussions of the most promising developments and how to overcome any potential barriers to industry growth
- Focused technical sessions that bring together the innovators, the regulators, volume manufacturers and the end users to discuss and share the latest R&D
- Dedicated networking sessions for attendees during and after the event to ensure you maximise your time and meet potential suppliers and customers
Keep yourself updated by registering for our newsletter here